Alba Delta Gradient Lime (GL) – RV Beetle Eyewear
or $10 nationwide.
a lot of things.
Alba Optics Delta Sunglasses glasses are inspired to models from the 80’s and 90’s.
- Tr90 – The material of the frames is Tr90, made from nylon and carbon fiber, organically compatible and safe to the skin, even after a prolonged use. It is 20% lighter that other conventional materials and it offers more protection against crashes and tractions. It provides a high resilience without deformation when exposed to high temperatures, after being bent, it reverts to its original shape.
- Wearability – The glasses wearability allows a perfect vision when shifting your eyes from the pedals to the road. This particular aspect enables the athlete to stay focused on his performance without interferences.
- Strong Temples – The temples are strong and guarantee to stay put even in case of shocks or sudden head movements.
- A-Lens – Delta uses A-Lens made from scratch resistant polycarbonate base 6 non-centered to enable a fixed vision without side deformation. Their curve covers an optical cone of 180°, allowing an excellent protection against the wind and strong light, that often reflects on other sunglasses creating an eye blinding effect.
- Shock Absorbent – unbreakable material provides an excellent resilience.
- Sturdy Packaging – Delta has a very elegant and sturdy packaging, made from black cardboard, weighing 1000g.
- Weight: 26g
- Lens: RV Beetle/...