Bikefit Hex+ 20mm Pedal Spacer//Pedal Extenders–7mm thru
or $10 nationwide.
a lot of things.
Our Left and Right stainless steel Hex+ (20mm) Pedal Spacers (Pedal Extenders) are used with knees that track outside the pedal by adding length to the pedal axle. Designed to move the foot out and away from the crank arm to provide more foot clearance, they add to stance width for cyclists needing help with knees-out, excessive toes-out, extra wide feet, wide hips, or for those with discomfort on the outside of the knee.
These Pedal Spacers (Pedal Extenders) are intended for pedals that DO NOT have wrench flats (pedals are attached to the crank arm with a 6 or 8mm Hex Key). Designed with a thru-hole to allow a 6mm or 8mm Hex Key for attachment.
- Two (2) Pedal Spacers (Pedal Extenders) are sold as a pair (left and right)
- Two (2) 6 to 8mm Hex Adaptors
- Two (2) 1.5mm washers
- Maximum rider weight – 275 lbs / 125 kg.
- 20mm Pedal Spacers (Pedal Extenders) are NOT recommended for use with carbon cranks.
- Do not tighten or loosen with a ball-ended hex wrench.
- Always grease the hex+ 6-8mm adapter during installation.
- Not compatible with the following: Look Keo Sprint and Look Easy Pedals.