Bikefit Left 20mm Pedal Spacer//Pedal Extender ASSEMBLY
or $10 nationwide.
a lot of things.
Our LEFT 20 mm stainless steel Pedal Spacer (Pedal Extender) is used with knees that track outside the left pedal by adding length to the pedal axle. They are designed to move the left foot out and away from the crank arm to provide more foot clearance. The 20 mm Left Pedal Spacer (Pedal Extender) adds to stance width for cyclists needing help with knees-out, excessive toes-out, extra wide feet, wide hips, or for those with discomfort on the outside of the knee.
- 20 mm Pedal Spacers (Pedal Extenders) will only work with pedals that have a flat spot in which to tighten/loosen the pedal. Our Pedal Spacers will not work with pedals which can only be tightened/loosened with an Allen Key.
- 20 mm Pedal Spacers (Pedal Extenders) are NOT recommended for use with carbon cranks.
- Maximum rider weight – 275 lbs / 125 kg.
- Not compatible with the following: Look Keo Sprint, Look Easy Pedals, or Garmin Vector 3s.
- 15mm wrench required for pedal flats. 18mm or adjustable crescent wrench required to install Pedal Extenders.