Bikefit Right – Hex+ 20mm Pedal Spacer//Pedal Extender –7mm
or $10 nationwide.
a lot of things.
Our RIGHT stainless steel Hex+ (20mm) Spacers (Pedal Extenders) are used with knees that track outside the pedal by adding length to the pedal axle. Designed to move the foot out and away from the crank arm to provide more foot clearance, they add to stance width for cyclists needing help with knees-out, excessive toes-out, extra wide feet, wide hips, or for those with discomfort on the outside of the knee.
These Pedal Spacers (Pedal Extenders) are intended for pedals that DO NOT have wrench flats (pedals are attached to the crank arm with a 6 or 8mm Hex Key). Extenders are designed with a thru-hole to allow a 6mm Hex Key for attachment.
- One (1) 20mm Pedal Spacer (Pedal Extender) – Right side only
- One (1) 6 to 8 mm Hex Adaptor
- One (1) 1.5mm washers
- Maximum rider weight – 275 lbs / 125 kg.
- 20mm Pedal Spacers (Pedal Extenders) are NOT recommended for use with carbon cranks.
- Do not tighten or loosen with a ball-ended hex wrench.
- Always grease the 6-8m Hex+ Adapters before installation.
- Not compatible with Look Keo Sprint or Look Easy Pedals.