Power2Max Rotor BSA30 bottom bracket for BSA (Steel) – Bicycle bottom bracket bearing kit.
or $10 nationwide.
a lot of things.
High-quality Steel Bottom Bracket cups that enable you to use a BB30 crankset with your BSA 68/73mm bottom bracket shell.
This bottom bracket standard (know as Universal Bottom Bracket) enables the use of the stiff and lightweight BB30 standard with a previously incompatible frame setup. Now you can mount BB30 cranksets to your 68/73mm threaded frame, which previously was only compatible with much smaller spindle diameter cranksets (Shimano 24mm for example).
- Bearing Material: Steel
- Weight: 89 g
- Black anodized and lasered design
- Lathe and CNC T6 heat treated 7075 Aluminum
- Labyrinth seals prevent bearing contamination
- Designed to work with BSA threaded bottom brackets and 30mm axle ROTOR cranksets
- Bottom Bracket Type: Threaded
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Commuter: Yes
- Touring: Yes
- Cyclocross: Yes
- Time Trial: Yes