Ventum NS1 Ultegra DI2 + SC55 Wheelset + Pioneer Power Meter
or $10 nationwide.
a lot of things.
The NS1 is Ventum’s much anticipated, flagship road racing bicycle. Its UCI-legal frame leverages the latest advancements in composites and manufacturing techniques to shatter the notion that a road bike can be either lightweight or aerodynamic.
Lightweight and Aero. You don’t have to choose.
- Any lighter and it would be illegal to race
- All cables are hidden for a more aerodynamic ride and cleaner look
- Disc brakes
- Can run up to a 30mm wide tire
Strong enough for the trails, but made for the road.
- Tough enough to ride on gravel
- ISO tested and UCI approved
Better materials. Better manufacturing.
- Made using carbon fiber, carbon nanotubes, and graphene (materials that are up to 300 times stronger than steel, at a fraction of the weight)
- Silicon EPS manufacturing process (compresses the carbon and resins making the frame lighter, stronger, and longer lasting)
Like all Ventum bikes, the Ventum NS1 is also:
- Easy to assemble/disassemble, pack, and travel
- Designed to fit a wide range of athletes (available in six frame sizes and three stem lengths)
- Eligible for Ventum’s trade up and financing programs
The Ventum NS1 will be available as a frameset, or as a complete bike in the following configurations:
- Ventum NS1 Shimano Ultegra Di2 with alloy wheels
- Ventum NS1 Shimano Ultegra Di2 with race wheels
- Ventum NS1 Shimano Dura Ace Di2...